Established 2017 Family owned and operated
We pride our services on:
- Attention to detail
- Customer satisfaction
- Project completion
- Quality, not quantity
- Trust, Honesty and Integrity
We are a small team, with a crew of 3. Between the 3 of us our specialties include, but not limited to:
- Swimming Pool compliance
- Home renovations – for your own home or flipping on a budget
- Interior and exterior design and painting.
- Kitchen design and renovation.
- Cabinet making.
- Swimming Pool rejuvenation.
- Furniture restoration.
Our services to you are covered by comprehensive AAMI business insurance.
- 12 years military experience
- 3 years construction experience
- My “Handyman” skills and experience started as a boy. Helping my grandparents on school holidays painting fences, mowing lawns, hammering loose nails on tin roofs and any other odd jobs I could get my hands on.
- My experience grew from there and continued to grow through helping friends, family and neighbors.
- My skill set became expansive through home ownership, which includes renovations and also repairing and replacing anything my 4 children and 2 boof head dogs can get their hands and teeth into.
- Hi there! Thank you for taking an interest to read about me😊
My name is Clare, I am 41 years old🤦♀️ I have 4 children and I have worked my whole life. Being a single mum in country WA for a couple of decades I developed the ability and knowledge to repair and fix things around the house myself, that led to me discovering a passion for wood work and power tools. Early in my career (20 years ago) I was a highly paid finger nail technician… don’t hate me! Fine brush work doing that for 10 years has given me an advantage with house painting in the way that I have a superb eye for detail and understand how a paint brush moves under different angles and pressure. My cutting in is second to none. My masking off is perfect and my spray painting skills are natural and effortless. After leaving the beauty industry I went into aged and disability support where I spent the next 10 years as a case manager helping people in need while and keeping my hands on tools and paint weekends renovating and working for friends and family. I moved to Sydney 2 years ago to be with my husband and we launched our fixer uppers handyman business. Fully insured, website with ABN, what you get when you choose us is quality and commitment to a flawless finish, my genuine care for you and your property. I will go above and beyond to ensure my work is acceptable as perfect. Thank you for your time reading about me and look forward to meeting you 😊